Thursday 4 September 2008

Another DVD Press Kit published...

Here is another fan who built and sent the Save The 4400 Press Kit DVD ! His name is Ben and he lives in Belgium. His marked will be... Steven Spielberg himself !

Let's talk Ben :

"Well, I am belgian and I am 28 years old. I have a long story behind me : management curse, military training, political science school, training and logistic business. I lived during one year in North America, (Quebec).

I must say that I am a really a series addict with Alias, Battlestar Galactica, NCIS, Bones, Experts (Las Vegas is the best one, but I like also the others) and of course ... The 4400 ! I am also addicted to martial arts (Muy Thai), role playing games and movies (especially horror and fantasy).

I took part of most saving operations of the 4400, and honesly I do hope this one will be the good one. I also hope that all other fans are still willing to engage in this battle.

I am just waiting for the address of the lucky recipient, and am ready to send the kit. Bye and good luck to all those who join the movement"

Thank you Ben. I already sent to you the Steven Spielberg address !